The Arkanssouri Blog.: Thayer School Board Election Day . . .

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Thayer School Board Election Day . . .

Joe, Joe, Joe . . .

I WANTED to reward you for being the only candidate to mention taxpayers in your campaign ads, although I still think taxpayers should be at the TOP of your list, instead of the bottom.

I had decided to vote for you and John Galt. Then when I went to vote, you ignored the restrictions about keeping your distance from the polling site. In fact, you came up to me no more than 15, and probably closer to 10, feet from the door.

Lost my vote right there, buddy. So if you lose tonight by one vote, that's why.

John Galt and Howard Roark, however, would be pleased that they got votes for the school board. And Dagny Taggart would make a fine city councilwoman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>