The Arkanssouri Blog.: Make fun of me if you want . . .

Monday, May 10, 2004

Make fun of me if you want . . .

. . . but I actually LIKE some of these reality shows. I view them as sort of a social experiment.

Last night, in the Survivor finale, it was revealed that CBS is putting up a second million bucks to go to the contestant that gets the most viewer votes.

I've already voted for Rupert. The only other one I even considered was Rudy. Everyone else who wants Rupert to win, go here and vote for him. And then go recruit 5 more people to vote for him, and have each of them recruit 5 people. It won't be long before we are Rupert's Army.



We've all bitched from time to time that honest, decent, kind, caring people never win these reality shows. Now we have a chance to rectify that situation.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Last American said...

Rupert won!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>