The Arkanssouri Blog.: Q-2 Neck strain/shoulder injury.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Q-2 Neck strain/shoulder injury.

That's the format football simulation game Football Pro used to denote an injured player. Basically, it means "Questionable for 2 weeks due to a neck strain/shoulder injury."

It also means the player, if put in the game, plays at about 60% of his regular level.

I've pulled a muscle in my left shoulder and neck by being an idiot yesterday and trying to mow the ditch out front of my house with the lawn mower instead of the weed eater. The aroma of BenGay wafts around me in a minty cloud.

It makes typing rather difficult, so I don't know how good this blog'll be for a while.

I would go to a doctor, but I already know what he'd do -- prescribe muscle relaxers and painkillers. Luckily, I already have an effective medicine that will do both rather nicely:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>