The Arkanssouri Blog.: Sorry, dude.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Sorry, dude.

To the nice gentleman who found his way here to the Arkanssouri Blog by googling the term "Carl Edwards shirtless" let me express my sadness that you didn't find what you were looking for here. I tried to make it up to you by doing an image search for a shirtless Carl Edwards, and I would have posted it for you, but no such image could be found.

No such luck on "Terry LaBonte shirtless" either. Sigh.


As for the "couple swapping photo blog" googler, maybe you should try the blogs of my friend Callie and her wife Kevin. [Heh, heh, heh. That'll really piss them off.]

And you, "sex blog Arkansas" guy, email me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>