The Arkanssouri Blog.: This always happens to me.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

This always happens to me.

I had found a way to get around my unwillingness to go walking when it's too damn cold (or too hot, for that matter.) I picked up a stationary bike at a yard sale and put it in my bedroom. I put on my headphones and blasted "Enter Sandman" or "Rock You Like A Hurricane."

I started with pedalling pretty fast for one song. The next day I did two. Three the next and so on.

I was up to nine "Enter Sandman"s (about 45 minutes) until yesterday. The threads on the pedal arm/pedal connection on the right pedal stripped and the pedal came off. It can't be repaired.

Damn. I was beginning to see some results, too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>