The Arkanssouri Blog.: Am I going to die?

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Am I going to die?

Not really in any shape to blog today, but I've got a feeling it'll be worse tomorrow, and it IS Arkanssouri's blogiversary, after all.

I have two health issues at the moment -- one is a respiratory problem that also causes me to run a fever.

The other is some sort of infection on my lower left gum that has caused painful swelling. When I touch it, it feels like a pus-filled blister, but I know from the one time this has happened before, lancing it won't help. It won't even cause any pus to come out.

That time it was caused by the overuse of Red Cross Toothache Medicine. The more I put on it to kill the pain, the bigger the swelling got and only made it worse, although it did temporarily relieve the pain.

This time I'm thinking I've overdosed on Excedrin. For two weeks or so now, I've been treating toothaches with a couple of Excedrin several times a day, and a similar dosage of Evan Williams.

I'm switching to Aleve and seeing if the swelling goes down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>