The Arkanssouri Blog.: Catholics Get Their Pope On.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Catholics Get Their Pope On.

And it turns out he wants to be Pope Benny!

Pope Benedict XVI, to be precise.

I liked Pope Benedict XIII, myself. It had a much better arc of character development and better dialogue than, say Pope Benedict V. And the special effects were awesome.

But I still say the director should have ended it after Pope Benedict III, making it a trilogy instead of a series.

If I ever get to be Pope, I'm going to be Pope Mychal I.

Or maybe Pope Jesus I.

Or maybe Pope Satan.

Hey, on CNN, they said the new Pope can choose any name he wants except for Peter.

Seriously, though, shouldn't pope names be retired after, say, the third one? Wouldn't that be much less confusing? Off the top of your head, do you know what Pope Benedict XIII did differently than Pope Benedict XIV?

Didn't think so.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>