The Arkanssouri Blog.: Disfiguring Barbie.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Disfiguring Barbie.

So I'm still having trouble with trespassers in my back yard.

I decided to leave them little presents. The first one was a male Ken-ish doll wearing panty hose with a black hood over his head, holding the severed head of a Barbie-ish doll with her eyes cut out in his right hand, raised up for all to see. It stayed in the back yard for a week before it was stolen.

So I did another one last night. The headless body of the first Barbie-ish girl, with a wad of rubber band wrapped around where her head should be. I cut a gaping wound in her back, punctured her boobs full of push-pin holes, cut off her hands and bound them together with a small rubber band, then put her hands in her chest cavity via the gaping wound in her back.

And did I mention the stigmata?

I bound the stumps of her arms together behind her back, then bound her feet together. I placed leftover yardsale stickers that said "MAKE OFFER" over her crotch and ass and the hole in her back.

I got a red marker and colored the ends of her stumps bloody, then drew a gash on her neck and rivers of blood gushing down the insides of her legs. I broke her knees so that they bend FORWARD instead of backward and drew a smiley face on her stomach in red.

I burned her plastic flesh with a cigarette several times on her legs, torso, and feet. Then I threw her in the backyard.

We'll see how long this one lasts before it is stolen.

Those are gonna be some fucked-up children when they grow up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it - kind Boo Radley, with a twist.

I have a fondness for disfiguring dolls as well, and have an assortment of heads around here somewhere.

Rimming the lower lid with red (let dry) and follow with black under the eye (just use a little and smudge with finger to blend) - is a really nice effect. A couple of these look lovely hanging from a few low branches. Painting white over the entire eyeball is good, too. Or you can go with an all black eye, for an alien/Stepford wife look.

I honestly doubt that this will have the effect you want, though. I think it will creep some kids out, but will draw others to your yard (the ones that can't wait for the next "gift").

Have I mentioned I am SO looking forward to being neighbors?

: )

Tina

4:27 PM  
Blogger The Last American said...

They haven't stolen Rubber Band Bondage Girl yet, but I have Psychopathic Bloody Clown Girl almost ready for when they do. My favorite detail on her is the tattoo on her back that says "LOVE LIVES HERE" with an arrow pointing down to her poop chute.

Then I'll get to work on the next one, which will look pretty normal on the outside but her head will be filled with jelly, her chest with meat, and her lower half with Jergen's lotion.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>