The Arkanssouri Blog.: Blanche: "I'm too lousy a parent to monitor my kids' Web surfing...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Blanche: "I'm too lousy a parent to monitor my kids' Web surfing...

... so I'll get the government to to it for me!"

She's willing to punish adults in the guise of "protecting the children."

If I didn't have my hands full blogwise right now, I'd create a new one named "Senator Bee-yotch Lambert-Lincoln."

Deciding what your kids can and can't see, Senator Lincoln, is YOUR responsibility. Not mine. And not society's. If you refuse to do your job as a parent, don't try to pass the responsibility off onto me.

But if you want a place to begin, start with every site that contains Bible text. Shouldn't there be age-verification and a 25% tax to view all that discussion about incest and pissething against the wall?

MYODB. Live and let live, and all that.

Update: I can't believe I got through the whole post without using the c-word once. But be assured, I was thinking it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>