The Arkanssouri Blog.: Time for a recharge.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Time for a recharge.

Back in the days of The Bear Review, the idea was bandied about that one of us should get around to reviewing Atlas Shrugged one of these days.

We never did.

I've decided to do so on Mouthshut.

But I decided I needed to reread it first. It's been somewhere between seven and ten years since I read it last.

I started yesterday, and I'm almost two hundred pages in. If it was a normal book, I'd be two-thirds done by now. But as we know, it's no normal book.

It is giving me something of a recharge. I'll be commenting on snippets I find interesting as time goes along, such as minor characters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>