The Arkanssouri Blog.: Bridging the Gap. ["Brizzle tha Gizzle, my nizzles."]

Monday, August 14, 2006

Bridging the Gap. ["Brizzle tha Gizzle, my nizzles."]

Finally, a translation service makes The Arkanssouri Blog available to the ebonics-as-first-language crowd!

The inner cities need no longer suffer in ignunce.

Update: They've helpfully translated Joe2006, too! Here's a sample:


Welcome ta Joe2006.com! Wizne'll be ridin' our fizzle website soon ta bring you tha latest news n updates fizzle tha campaign.

In tha meantime, I want ta takes a moment ta thizzay mah supporta n explain ta you why I hizzy decided ta fight on until Baller . Subscribe nigga, get yo issue..

Update 2: I may make Drud-To-Tha-Gizzle my primary news source, with headlines like this:

PAPER: Terror po-po target mizzy than 70 'plots' in UK...

Among would-be brotha arrested - motha who were ta use they babies as cova...



[Hate mail from the Humorless Church of Jesse may be submitted using the comments link below.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>