The Arkanssouri Blog.: Mike Huckabee and Holocaust Denial.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Mike Huckabee and Holocaust Denial.

And the winner for "Lamest Excuse Ever" is . . . Nanny Huckabee!

"I have just come out of six weeks at a concentration camp held by the
Democrat Party of Arkansas in an undisclosed location, making a hostage tape,"
Huckabee said. "That's why I look that way."

...

Huckabee denied the comment was a reference to the Holocaust or a slight
against Jews.

...

"I never identified a particular kind of camp, and to make such a
far-reaching statement is laughable and is the type of allegation that makes
people cynical," he added.


The concentration camp comment wasn't about the Holocaust? So, what, it was about the Japanese camps during WWII? The Native Americans?

Whatever camps Nanny Huckabee was talking about, is there any way it was not using the suffering of people as fodder for humor? Sorry, Hucky, I don't find the pain of other people funny in the least.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I dont find the pain and suffering of other people the least bit funny"

Unless, of course, it a baby being aborted.

You're a nut job.

11:30 AM  
Blogger The Last American said...

Bob, Bob, Bob...

You have no idea whether I am pro-life, or pro-choice.

And if I WAS pro-choice, it wouldn't necessarily follow that I would find abortions funny.

In the future, kindly refrain from commenting on topics about which you don't have a clue.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>