The Arkanssouri Blog.: Sorry it's been a few days. . .

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sorry it's been a few days. . .

I had a Brain Thing Thursday and have been feeling it out to see if it was just a brain fart caused by a short neuro-circuit or if I am falling into the abyss of madness.

Two Brain Things, actually.

In the first, I am at a local convenience store, picking out cigars. I see a new flavor -- wine. Doesn't sound too appealing, but I thought I'd try it and see. So I pick out one small, filter-tipped one.

I also pick out a Black & Mild Mild, also filter-tipped. These are really good.

And finally, I pick out a Green Apple, also filter-tipped.

I pay for them and leave the store.

When I get in the car, in my hand are two wine-flavored filter tips and one big fat Phillies Blunt.

WTF?

In the second, I am in the WOW! We got cheese! store. In their candy aisle, they often have candies and cakes that are approaching out-of-datedom and are therefore discounted. As I push my cart down the aisle, I catch a quick glimpse of a box. It doesn't register until several feet later that it said . . .

. . . MARSHMALLOW CANCER TREATS.

I stop and back up, looking for the box. At first I can't find it, but when I do, it says MARSHMALLOW EASTER TREATS.

Visual hallucinations. Not good.

Those seem to be the only two really bad incidents.

But I wonder . . . if my mental state was SNAFUBAR*, would I be able to realize it?


* - SNAFUBAR -- acronym, "Situation Normal, All F***ED Up Beyond Any Repair."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>