The Arkanssouri Blog.: Artist's recreations.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Artist's recreations.

Here are a couple of my interpretations of actual signs in the Thayer Area. I assure you they ARE real signs, but are not in places where I can get a good picture of them.

That one is handwritten in Lane's Grocery, beneath something with the post-Apocalyptic title "POOP HOUND." I can't get a picture of it because the people at Lane's are very observant, and I don't want to have to explain to them that I have a hobby of taking pictures of unusual signs and am not overly interested in the POOP HOUND, really.

That one is on the Dairy Queen sign, and the only good vantage point to take a picture of it would be standing in the middle of Highway 63. My art is not something that I am willing to die for at this point.


That is my conception of what the sign at Dairy Queen means.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>