The Arkanssouri Blog.: Remember way back when . . .

Friday, July 20, 2007

Remember way back when . . .

. . . I used this blog to discuss issues of the day, political philosophy, and generally stuff that was . . . well, important?

If it seems that lately it's become just another "Look what I found that's NEATO on the internet"/"Here's a picture of my salad tongs!" blog, well, it kinda has.

The reason is that I can't for the life of me find much of anything going on in Washington, Little Rock, or Jeff City right now that interests me. So it's either YouTube or I sit staring at a screen devoid of anything interesting. Or I don't post at all.

And I know that if I ever start the "I'm not going in to blog today" thing, it will be that much easier to do it again the next day and the next and the next. I am SUCH a routine whore. And before you know it, three months have passed and my minions have quit checking in to see if I'm ever going to post again.

I'm hoping someday soon the news vacuum will fill up and I can get back to posting more highfalutin' matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>