The Arkanssouri Blog.: Gonna be out of pocket for the next week or so.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gonna be out of pocket for the next week or so.

And as my loyal minions know, I like my little Rain Man routines, and when they get disturbed, all hell breaks loose.

So, if I go for a few days without posting here, don't worry. I haven't been chopped into little pieces and sunk into Lake Norfork in beer coolers weighed down with concrete.

Nor am I locked in Danny DeVito's trunk with duct tape over my mouth.

And I'm not handcuffed naked to a chair in a lightless dungeon underneath the house of the chick who played Natalie on The Facts of Life, with jumper cables clamped on my nipples.

At least, probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>