The Arkanssouri Blog.: Does this happen to anyone else . . .

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Does this happen to anyone else . . .

. . . or is it just me because my brain works in strange ways sometimes?

When watching a TV show or movie from the 70's, it feels to me like everyone on the show is poor, because they all drive (now) old, crappy cars and dress like they got their clothes at Goodwill. This even happens with shows where the people are supposed to be rich, like The Jeffersons or Soap.

I have a similar perception of Christmas bulbs. When I was a kid, the small, indoorish lights were fairly new and anyone putting up the big, old, outdoorish ones was doing so because they couldn't afford to replace them. So now when I see the big ones, they look cheap and tacky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>