The Arkanssouri Blog.: Bashflack.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bashflack.

Some of my inner circle will remember these. I guess you could call them the Gummint Cheese prototypes. The ink in the originals was a bright red, except for the Toys one, which was blue, but colors took up too much disk space.

Click the pics to embiggen them, and print them out. Then color them if you like and put them on your refrigerator.



I wonder sometimes if my Canadian Doppelganger ever created a similar piece with the title "Labatt Got In My Hair."



Contrary to appearances, the original title was going to be "I Am Afraid Of The Bus." I stopped in the middle and scribbled the AM out. It was NOT "I Am Not Like The Bus."



Apparently, I had abandonment issues.

Yes, why indeed?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Whited said...

The Bat and the Bus! Classic!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>