The Arkanssouri Blog.: FPPRO96 ... it's started again ...

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

FPPRO96 ... it's started again ...

... and so I bring you the lyrics to what I have come to refer to as the Addiction Song. The best version of it is kd lang's cover on her album Drag:

Theme From The Valley of the Dolls (Dory Langdon/Andre G. Previn)

Gotta get off, gonna get, hafta get off of this ride.
Gotta get hold, gonna get, need to get hold of my pride.
When did I get, where did I, how was I caught in this game?
When will I know, where will I, how will I think of my name?

When did I start feeling sure feeling safe,
And start wondering why?
Is this a dream, am I here, where are you, what's in back of the sky?
Why do we cry?

Gotta get off, gonna get outta this merry-go-round.
Gotta get, on gonna get, need to get on where i'm bound.
When did I get, where did I, why am I lost as a lamb?
When will I know, where will I, how will I learn who I am?

Is this a dream, am I here, where are you?
Tell me when will I know,
how will I know,
when will I know why?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>