The Arkanssouri Blog.: Gypsy's New Babysitter

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Gypsy's New Babysitter

Gypsy found a teddy bear that used to belong to Rupert, my Boston Terrier I had years ago, in the garage. It is larger than she is.

Yesterday, when I checked up on the babies, she had placed it in the nest with her kittens, to give them something to cuddle up to when she has to go out to get a drink or something to eat. I guess she didn't want them to be alone.

I brought the babies in and showed them to Tiny, my Min Pin, yesterday. He wants them, and does not seem to believe me when I tell him he can't have them because his nipples don't produce milk. Tiny loves kittens, but I told him the only way he's going to get any is if he has some himself.

He looked at me and cocked his head quizzically.

Smoky and Patches, my indoor cats, weren't nearly as impressed with them. Smoky growled and Patches hid under the bed.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>