The Arkanssouri Blog.: My Excellent TEXANS hat

Saturday, April 17, 2004

My Excellent TEXANS hat

FINALLY. Four months into what was supposed to be a 4-6 week waiting period, I received the TEXANS hat I won in Pepsi's NFL Caps For Caps contest. I thought about a Cowboys or Dolphins hat, but I realized those would be in high demand and the supplier would likely run out and send me something like a Browns hat instead, so I got a Texans hat instead.

It is tan with the excellent Texans logo on the front. And, unlike the Dale Jr. hat (kind of like this one, but my 8 is lamer) I bought myself for Christmas for $12.99, this one actually fits comfortably on my fat head. Jr's hat only fits right if I wear it backwards.

I half expected my Texans hat to be that awful shade of navy blue, but it's tan. Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>