The Arkanssouri Blog.: Lunch Today = Moral Failure

Friday, April 16, 2004

Lunch Today = Moral Failure

Had to take my mother to a doctor's appointment in Salem this morning, so I only got one lap in at the state park, at daylight. I dropped her off at the doctor's, then headed to the Salem City Park, where I did one more lap.

After she got out of the doctor's, we headed back to Thayer and stopped at Sonic for lunch (it was about 10:00 AM). I wanted to try their Jumbo Popcorn Chicken, but it only comes in a combo, with fries and a drink. I told myself I would only eat half of the fries, so I ordered the snack sized combo with a Diet Coke.

I wound up eating all of the fries except one, which I threw at a black-and-white tomcat who was sitting beside my car. He sniffed it and gave me dirty looks until we left.

Apparently, the cat has enough willpower to stick to HIS low-carb diet. Wish I could say the same for myself sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>