The Arkanssouri Blog.: I need Picture In Picture . . . In Picture . . . In Picture ... In Picture.

Monday, September 27, 2004

I need Picture In Picture . . . In Picture . . . In Picture ... In Picture.

Simultaneously, thanks to my remote control, I watched the following yesterday --

The Nascar Nextel Race at Dover.
The Chiefs/Texans game.
The Rams/Ain'ts game.
The Yankees/Red Sox game.
The Cubs/Mets game, in which the Cubs seemed determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory this season.


How'd I do on my football picks so far this week?

Got the AZ/ATL game.
Got the MIN/CHI game.
Missed the HOU/KC game.
Missed the Ain'ts/St. Lou game.
Got the PIT/MIA game.
Got the Colts/Packers game, which although I only caught glimpses of it, from the score (45-31), must have been a junior high school girls basketball game.
Got the Oakland/Tampa game.
Missed the BALT/CIN game.
Missed the Browns/Giants game.
Got the Jags/Titans game.
Missed the Lions/Iggles game.
Got the Broncos/Chargers game.
Got the Seahawks/Niners game.

So I'm at 8 out of 13. I'm getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>