The Arkanssouri Blog.: Music Sweet Music: More things that interest me.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Music Sweet Music: More things that interest me.

I realized I had left out my musical tastes in my post yesterday about things that interest me.

I like BOTH kinds of music -- country AND western.

Actually, my musical tastes are much varied. Here is a very incomplete list.

Classic Rock
The Doors
Pink Floyd
Rush
Steppenwolf
Led Zeppelin

80's
Duran Duran
Genesis
Sting & The Police
George Michael
Boy George & Culture Club

Grunge
Pearl Jam
Collective Soul
Nirvana
Soundgarden

Hip-hop/honky tonk
Sir Mixalot
Western Swing
Outlaw Country
Outkast
Clint Black
Alan Jackson

Classical
Bach
Brahms
Elgar
NOT Lukas Foss! (Cut to Mommy Dearest screaming "NO Lukas Foss! NO LUKAS FOSS EVER!!!"

Soundtracks/Showtunes
Star Wars
Moulin Rouge
Romeo + Juliet
Dances With Wolves



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>