The Arkanssouri Blog.: Not a good day to post.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Not a good day to post.

In the interest of not offending my Adsense advertisers, I shall keep this brief so as not to go off on a lengthy, profanity-laden diatribe.

1. I HATE idiots. Not in the shallow sense that people often use the word "hate", such as "I hate anchovies," or "I hate English class." I hate them in the sense that I wish they would all die painful deaths. Soon. I hate them in the sense that I hope they never find happiness. I hate them in the sense that I believe they are taking up space and oxygen that COMPETENT people could be using. I hate them with an eternal, white-hot, penetrating hate that permeates every fiber of my being, every neuron in my brain.

2. Life would be SO much easier on everyone if I had the power to revoke people's licenses on the spot.



2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Hanna said...

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err. ~Mahatma Gandhi

No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck. ~Frederick Douglass, speech, Civil Rights Mass Meeting, Washington, D.C., 1883

10:28 PM  
Blogger The Last American said...

"A military operation involves deception. Even though you are competent, appear to be incompetent. Though effective, appear to be ineffective." -- Sun Tzu.

"If every day a man takes orders in silence from an incompetent superior, if every day he solemnly performs ritual acts which he privately finds ridiculous, if he unhesitatingly gives answers to questionnaires which are contrary to his real opinions and is prepared to deny his own self in public, if he sees no difficulty in feigning sympathy or even affection where, in fact, he feels only indifference or aversion, it still does not mean that he has entirely lost the use of one of the basic human senses, namely, the sense of humiliation." -- Vaclav Havel.

"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them, gone bowling with them, watched them pass me over for promotions time and again. And I say... This stinks!" -- Homer Simpson.

"There is a Providence that protects idiots, drunkards, children and the United States of America." -- Otto von Bismarck. --Bertrand Russell.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>