The Arkanssouri Blog.: Tragedy.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Tragedy.

Other than Terry Labonte, I don't particularly like any of the Hendrick drivers, and I'm not going to pretend that I do. My feelings for the other four range from indifference (Brian Vickers) to near-outright-dislike (Kyle Busch and Jeff Gordon). But today, my thoughts are with them, the Hendrick family, and the whole Hendrick organization. I cannot imagine losing four family members on the same day.

What's really weird is, all during the race yesterday, before the plane crash was announced, I kept thinking of Alan Kulwicki and Davey Allison, NASCAR drivers who died in separate plane crashes in 1993, long before I became interested in NASCAR.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>