The Arkanssouri Blog.: Tards, both Re and Bas.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Tards, both Re and Bas.

The S370HSSV next door have decided they get to walk across my back yard to get to a house that's down the alley from me.

At first I thought it was just the children. There are about four children between the two houses, none of them older than four I'd guess. I wasn't happy about them using my backyard as their own personal pedestrian walkway, but I didn't raise a stink because I learned long ago that parents think "They're just kids" excuses anything their kids do.

I put up a dog pen to block the point they enter/leave my yard at the alley, hoping they and their parents would take the hint.

But yesterday I looked out my back windows and saw the father of the ones in the house on the left LEADING the little brats across my back yard and squeezing through the small opening that the dog pen can't cover.

Not once has any of them come to me and asked if they can go across my back yard.

This. Is. War.

I now do not plan to mow my back yard this summer, only a path right around the house and to the garden. If they're going to totally disregard my property rights, they are going to get covered in bugs doing it. I hope they get Lyme Disease.

I may plant the border to the alley in cactus plants or blackberry bushes.

And the NEXT time that prick shoots bottle rockets into my yard drunkenly, I'm calling the cops.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Hanna said...

Better put up a fence. If they continue doing this long enough (a number of years) they will have an 'easement by prescription'.

3:59 PM  
Blogger The Last American said...

I'm pretty sure it's a rental so I doubt they'll be there long enough for that.

Yesterday I put up "Private Property, Keep Out" signs at the entry and exit points. Maybe that'll do it.

If only I can get the sex offender* who lives in the small rental across the street from them to leer creepily at their children a couple of times a day, maybe they'll move somewhere else.

If not, I may have to break out the recipe printouts for "Little Girl Stew" and "Shredded Child Sandwiches" and leave them lying around in the back yard.

Again.

It worked last time.




* - Indecency with a child, risk factor 1.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>