The Arkanssouri Blog.: God Internet filtering sucks.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

God Internet filtering sucks.

Raw360 is filtered out by MOREnet, which puts it under the "Chat, Games" categories.

So I use trusty anonymizer to get in and find a post I'd like to comment on, dealing with South Park and Comedy Central.

So I type in my little comment, then at the bottom is one of those "What are the letters that appear on the screen?" things, to keep out comment spammers.

The letters didn't make it through either or both of anonymizer or MOREnet.

So here's the text of my comment. Not like he's ever gonna see it, though.

I'm hoping that with Chappelle in the loony bin, COMCENT will bring back
INSOMNIAC and more TRIGGER HAPPY TV.

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>