The Arkanssouri Blog.: From my days as a supermodel . . .

Friday, July 15, 2005

From my days as a supermodel . . .

I ran across these pics in an old box of photos yesterday. Yeah, the picture quality is not good, but what you have to keep in mind is that these were scanned off of these weird transparency things (Think picture-sized slides). I had to put a white sheet of paper behind them to get anything but blobs, and still had to fiddle with the picture properties. I did what I could.

I have several more from the same photo shoot as this one. Maybe someday when I'm not running low on flickr upload rations, I'll show you some more.

This one, where I'm shirtless, took the most work to even be visible.

You didn't know I used to be a supermodel, did you?

YES, they really are me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey john....great old photogs....greg(bsb)

9:26 AM  
Blogger The Last American said...

Hey, big scary bear!

I always KNEW that, deep down inside, you wanted to see me shirtless!

:)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>