The Arkanssouri Blog.: I WOULD've watched game three last night,

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I WOULD've watched game three last night,

but I refuse to reward MLB for forcing the Astros to open the roof.

And I've got a sneaking suspension that there was more behind Roger Clemens' mother's deathbed psychic prediction than the White Sox making it to the World Series.

Could her saying "Shoeless Joe Jackson" three times have been a reference to a Black Sox-type scandal this year? Game fixing between the Sox and the officials, perhaps?

They HAVE been getting the advantage of nearly every obviously-blown call all throughout the playoffs, haven't they? And then there's the roof...

1 Comments:

Blogger Satta Matka Dpboss said...

I always curious to know more about how we can enhance our skill, how we can improve our portfolio to add some attractive certificate. I got some valuable points through this blog. Dpboss

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>