The Arkanssouri Blog.: They know me SO well . . .

Saturday, November 19, 2005

They know me SO well . . .

I paused in my morning ritual of brie and caviar long enough to respond to some doof's insistence that there is no reason to stay in Iraq any longer.

I asked, "No reason? Other than handing over an entire country to al-Qaeda?"

Some other doof responded with this:

Its not our country to hand over....... You obviously live in the Upper
class of society, while us that live in lower class and lower-middle class
suffer with no Medical Insurnace, Interest Rates out the wazzzzzou, Unemployment
issues from time to time, etc. etc..... We have our own battles that need to be
fought here at home.


Spot on, I say. I mean, it's not like I have an entire blog dedicated to adventures in my own poverty. And it's not like, when I discovered this 20-degree morning that my water heater was on the fritz, I wondered if there was some way I could make do until after the first of the month so I could afford to have it looked at. And gawd knows it's not like I have to blog from the public library because I can't afford a computer.

No, wait. It IS like that.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to take the Bentley for a spin around the polo grounds. Butler, where are my riding gloves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>