The Arkanssouri Blog.: Before I knew the word "Libertarian" existed,

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Before I knew the word "Libertarian" existed,

I described myself as an "anarcho-republican."

Not too long ago, one of those quiz memes kept bouncing me back and forth between "anarchist" and "libertarian." "Anarcho-Libertarian" sounds good to me.

But so does what this new quiz meme calls me:


You scored as Anarcho-Capitalist. Anarcho-capitalism is perhaps more closely linked the libertarian tradition than anarchism as it favours a free market and a stateless society. Private businesses would replace the functions of the state. This form of anarchism is largely an American phenomenon and first emerged in the 1950s (although it arguably has its roots in 19th century individualist anarchism and classical liberalism). Key thinkers include Murray Rothbard.

Anarcho-Capitalist

100%

Anarcha-Feminist

40%

Anarcho-Communist

30%

Anarcho-Primitivist

25%

Christian Anarchist

25%

Anarcho-Syndicalist

15%

What kind of Anarchist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


100% Anarcho-capitalist. "Excellent," I say, tenting my fingers Mr. Burns-style.

But how do I incorporate my libertarianism? Capitalist Anarcho-libertarian, or Libertarian Anarcho-Capitalist?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>