The Arkanssouri Blog.: Big Brother is watching you shower.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Big Brother is watching you shower.

And he knows if you're peeing in it.

Actually, he's watching your water consumption.

He doesn't need to worry about me. Last month, I bought and installed one of these. It easily allows me to get wet, shut off the water and lather and shampoo up, turn the water back on to rinse off, turn it off again to put conditioner in my hair (and brush my teeth while giving the conditioner time to work), and turn it back on to rinse off again. This is saving me loads of water.

Why do I do this?

I don't give a damn about the environment or water shortages. Nor do I give a damn about regulations.

So why, then?

Because it is in my economic self-interest to do so. It reduces my water bill. That's it, pure and simple. Self-interest is the reason, and it is the ONLY reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>