The Arkanssouri Blog.: My Insufferable Smugness, Part Two.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

My Insufferable Smugness, Part Two.

Here's another one:

The ferocity with which one attacks the messenger is evidence of the inability to refute his message.


I should put these together in a collection. I wonder how I could get them included in the Bible as the second book of Proverbs.

[Update:] Here's another one:

Interesting that one who voluntarily allies himself with the party of Jefferson Davis would lecture me on race matters.


[Update 2:] And I sharpened my earlier proverb a bit:

A community that sacrifices rights on the altar of need will soon find itself bereft of rights and awash in need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>