The Arkanssouri Blog.: That Dooku that you do so well.

Monday, May 15, 2006

That Dooku that you do so well.

Finally updated the thing on my sidebar that is now outdated, the one that said I was a Jedi Master.

Answered the questions as honestly as I could.

Came up with Dooku.


how jedi are you?
:: by lawrie malen

Lame name, but when I was reading the book Revenge of the Sith, I did kind of identify with him.

He views people as either assets or threats. I have similar classifications -- assets, liabilities and neutrals. We both view people as concepts.

At least it no longer identifies me as one of those evil Jedi.

I just wish I had a name that didn't sound like something one scrapes off the bottom of one's shoe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>