The Arkanssouri Blog.: Got clothes?

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Got clothes?

Just a reminder that this weekend will be the weekend for Missouri's school-gear sales tax holiday.

So if you are planning on buying some clothes or a computer in the near future, this is the weekend to do it.

The holiday is on the state sales tax. Check with your city to see if they have opted-in or opted-out of having a city sales tax holiday.

A list of cities that have opted out is here. Counties here.


No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize how many cities and counties had opted out of this, including the poverty-stricken burgs in which you and I live, as well as the two main towns in my home county. I'm surprised, really. R

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>