The Arkanssouri Blog.: Update. [This is the dupe I warned you about.]

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Update. [This is the dupe I warned you about.]

[8/1 Note: This floated around out there in the ether for FIVE FREAKIN' DAYS before it finally posted. Where was it? Did Hezbollah kidnap it?]

Still under a boil water order. Managed to finish cleaning up the yard. In order to chop up some of the leftover small branches, I had to do the backyard with the Dead Dino mower, but I was able to do the front yard with the Osama Defiance Whirligig.

The combination of the dying fridge and power outage transformed over a case of Rolling Rock and Budweiser Select into snail bait.

Other than that, things are pretty much back to normal.


No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>