The Arkanssouri Blog.: It's not supposed to start yet.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's not supposed to start yet.

The Darkness isn't supposed to come until after the days start getting shorter than the nights. But it started yesterday. Not bad yet, but noticable.

I think it had something to do with the white sky leaching all the colors out of everything. There was this sort of haze/cloud cover that made the sky a wintery white. It was depressing.

In any event, it put me in a mood.

Brew up a pot of coffee and fasten your seatbelts, my minions. It's gonna be a long winter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Hanna said...

Wally World has the compact flourescent bulbs in full spectrum now and still about the same price as the regular ones. I think they are calling them "sunlight bulbs" or something like that. Might be worth a try at least putting one in the room you use the most - I plan to myself in the next couple weeks.

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>