The Arkanssouri Blog.: 5 Days 'Til Tom Hanna's Birfday!

Monday, January 08, 2007

5 Days 'Til Tom Hanna's Birfday!



Read product's commercials review here.

I wasn't paying attention until they got to the sh*tting part. They showed this kid playing with the dog and then a closeup of it's ass. When you push it's tail down, it drops little brown plastic pieces of dog crap. Then you use the scooper to pick them up. This is the most disgusting toy I have ever seen in my life. I can't describe it, you have to see this shiny little dog turds dropping out of the toy dog's butt to appreciate just how bad this thing is. Not to mention that fact that you have to feed the little piles of crap, I mean "biscuits" to the dog to refill him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>