The Arkanssouri Blog.: Those minions who need an extra fix of my writing . . .

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Those minions who need an extra fix of my writing . . .

. . . and are located here in the Thayer area can pick up a copy of this week's Hill 'n Holler Review.

It should be roughly a monthly thing.

I guess my title would be "volunteer freelance articlist."

What's that, you ask? What's a Libertarian doing volunteering to do something without pay?

Profit does not necessarily require monetary payment.

I want to create an alternative voice to that swill they keep spewing over at the Mayor Deckard Mouthpiece. Voluntarily writing an article once a month recounting the happenings of the Thayer City Council in an existing free shopper-type publication is a faster, more efficient way to do so than starting my own paper. Unfortunately, the Review doesn't yet have any online presence.

I'm hoping that getting more submissions from people will grow the Review into an actual newspaper. For instance, I'm going to talk to a friend of mine about approaching the paper about writing about her Red Hat experiences.

The articles will recount what the city council did at their meeting that month. I will stick to what actually happened, not what I think about what happened. Just the facts, ma'am.

And that will be enough to inform the citizenry. They can decide for themselves.

[Xposted in part to TTA.]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>