The Arkanssouri Blog.: Bush: "I am wise." and "I exercise a lot."

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bush: "I am wise." and "I exercise a lot."

The president, who regularly goes mountain biking, said "I wisely have convinced a bunch of youngsters here in the White House and Washington to ride with me."
...
He said a fitness culture "starts with families" and said "I exercise a lot because it's good for my mind and it's good for my soul."



It was Nietzche who titled his chapters with things like "Why I am so smart," wasn't it?

P.S. Bush also timidly forays into Captain Obvious territory.

"I also think we spend a lot of money in the education system."

You think, Mr. President? Don't you know? If YOU don't know, who would?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>