The Arkanssouri Blog.: If they're going to have a product recall . . .

Monday, July 23, 2007

If they're going to have a product recall . . .

. . . shouldn't they, um, recall the product?

I bought a can of Castleberry's Barbecue Beef in the past few days.

Turns out, it might be all botulism-y.

So, do I take it back to the store where I bought it and get a refund? Would the store then get reimbursed by Castleberry's?

You would think. But, no.

Consumers with these products should dispose of them by double bagging in
plastic bags that are tightly closed before being placed in a trash receptacle
for non-recyclable trash outside of the home, according to the Food and Drug
Administration.


That's right. Castleberry's sells me a can of poisoned food and then gets to keep my money for it. And the FDA, who always has the consumer's best interests at heart, honest, is letting them do it.

I'm thinking of sending the can back to them COD.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>