The Arkanssouri Blog.: SO over that, week of July 30 '07.

Monday, July 30, 2007

SO over that, week of July 30 '07.

These three things I am SO over.

1. Energy drinks. They cost too much, taste like gnome pee, and are full of carbs. Gimme a couple cups of joe. Or a Jolt Cola.
2. “Finding myself.” I know where I am. I’m right here, ploinking away at the keyboard. Men who wonder where their selves are can usually find them in the Lost and Pussy department.
3. Janeanne Garofolo. The jaded, unhappy Theater Major act was marginally cool when you were, like, nineteen, Janeanne. Go marry Mark Ruffalo and get one of those hyphenated feminist last names. Maybe if you’d get some, you’d lighten up.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mister Hall needs to throw Ms. Garoffalo down and show her what a man does!

Pepsi Max is a decent "energy-drink" substitute, with guarana and/or ginseng and like 50% or 100% more caffeine than the other Diet Pepsi variants, so there, and it's currently on sale lots of places. I think it tastes better than normal Diet Pepsi as well.

R

9:17 AM  
Blogger The Last American said...

I've had P-Max a coupla times. The initial taste is pretty good, but it sort of leaves a ginsengy aftertaste on one's toofies.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>