The Arkanssouri Blog.: Another nominee for September '07 Douchebag of the Month Award.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another nominee for September '07 Douchebag of the Month Award.

The second nominee this month is Sgt. James Kuehnlein:






The videos are a little lengthy, so here is an excerpt:

Officer: You wanna try me? You wanna try me tonight? You think you have a bad night? I will ruin your [expletive] night. You wanna try me? Do you wanna try me young boy? You wanna try me tonight young boy? You wanna go to jail for some [expletive] reason I come up with? You wanna see who knows the law better, me or you?


Nope, no power complex there, is there?

Not only should this Nazi be fired, every conviction on which he has ever worked should be overturned due to his admission that he manufactures charges.

And people wonder why I call them jackbooted thugs.

UPDATE: KMOX finds out the douchebag's in-car video has "mysteriously" disappeared.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>