The Arkanssouri Blog.: I am not a bug; I am a real person and I support Ron Paul.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I am not a bug; I am a real person and I support Ron Paul.

That's the gist of this online petition.

To demonstrate that all those online polls where Ron Paul wins haven't been hacked, the author of the petition came up with the idea of uniquely identifying 6000 Ron Paul supporters and sending it to the media whiners who think it's all a big conspiracy.

He's a tenth of the way there.

Go sign.

P.S. Pass it on; that'll really piss 'em off! :)

P.P.S. Do the media whiners have any evidence that the "massive coordination" of poll respondents will not be followed by equally massive coordination on primary day?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom Hanna said...

I've seen 4 yard signs and a bumper sticker for Ron Paul. The only things I've seen for any of the others is 1 bumper sticker for Rudy Giuliani - but it was in an envelope mailed to me, not on a car. So, at least in this corner of Missouri, Ron Paul supporters are doing the same thing in the real world as in the virtual.

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen maybe 20 Ron Paul signs around town, on houses and light poles, and I think a bumpist-stickist or two. I've seen one Barack Osama sticker. And that is it.

R

1:50 PM  
Blogger The Last American said...

That hypothetical friend that everybody has that does things that the speaker wouldn't admit to doing?

He took a piece of chalk to the park this morning and wrote along a long stretch of sidewalk, Burma-Shave style,

WHO

IS

RON

PAUL?

Then he got to the end of the sidewalk and wrote "RonPaul2008.com".

Shame on him.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>