The Arkanssouri Blog.: The closet is a dark and twisted and self-loathing place.

Friday, December 28, 2007

The closet is a dark and twisted and self-loathing place.

From this Sun-Times article:


[Mr.] Rivera followed the victim to the outer staircase of a basement apartment, where he removed the victim's pants and raped him, authorities said. Afterward, Rivera punched the victim in the head, leaving him semi-conscious, then inserted a metal broom handle in the victim's rectum, sources said.

Rivera gave police these details in a videotaped statement, according to Proft. When asked why he did it, Rivera allegedly said it was "because he hates f[aggot]s, and this is what they get," according to Proft.


What color is the sky in the world where that makes ANY FUCKING SENSE WHATSOEVER?

Rivera rapes that guy because that guy's a faggot.

Question: What does that make Rivera?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question: What does that make Rivera?

Someone headed to a whole world of comeuppance in prison?

The dude's mother had an order of protection issued against him?

callie

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, I think a man named Beatty had about the same thing happen about 35 years ago.

Fortunately, I x-scaped a similar incident at the West Plains Hardee's onct, and was shocked to hear myself described as "that fruity over thar in the shorty-shorts."

R

3:56 PM  
Blogger The Last American said...

I'm still trying to figure out what goes on inside the dude's head.

Here's an analogy:

Suppose I, to the very core of my being, HATE people who wear Hunter Safety Orange. I don't just hate them; I want to kill them.

Out one night, I encounter you, and I suspect that you are someone who wears Hunter Safety Orange.

I follow you outside and, as evidence of how much I hate people who wear Hunter Safety Orange, put on an entire outfit of Hunter Safety Orange and make you look at me.

There. Doesn't that prove how much I hate people who wear Hunter Safety Orange?

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>