The Arkanssouri Blog.: I WANTED to watch the Cotton Bowl.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I WANTED to watch the Cotton Bowl.

No, that's not entirely true.

I wanted to want to watch the Cotton Bowl.

I TRIED to want to watch the Cottom Bowl.

I even set aside half of my New Year's Eve beer stash to drink while watching the Cotton Bowl.

But try as I might, I could not get interested in the game. I dipped in three or four times and it was like watching Sewing With Nancy on the gubmint TV.

And I don't think it was because it wasn't a good game. (Although that was certainly the case).

I think I was just Over The 2007 College Football Season. The regular season ended, what, four months ago?

So my Grolsch sits in the fridge, unopened, waiting for something exciting to happen to me so I can drink it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>