The Arkanssouri Blog.: Carbs vs. Net Carbs

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Carbs vs. Net Carbs

I was just reading an interesting article in Men's Health about how the term Net Carbs is essentially meaningless. I need to take a closer look at it, but that would explain a lot about these 20 lbs. I've put back on and can't seem to shed again.

I lost at least 50 pounds counting just carbs. Then I had pneumonia and couldn't exercise due to bad weather, so I kind of wrote off winter as a season to lose weight. I gained 20 back, and now that I look back on it, it started right about the time I got the book Atkins' New Diet Revolution and started counting net carbs instead.

I think I'll go back to counting all carbs again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>