The Arkanssouri Blog.: It seems my assisted suicide of the slugs may have been premature.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

It seems my assisted suicide of the slugs may have been premature.

The primary culprit may have been Kyle Petty's terrapin. I found him making a beeline for my squash plants yesterday. I took him across the road and gave him to the little boy who lives there.

The slugs were accessories, though, because I found them on the half-eaten zuchinni. So I don't feel too guilty about assisting their suicides.

How do I know the terrapin belongs to Kyle Petty? He had a big red 45 painted on it's top with what appeared to be fingernail polish. And since there's no driver in the Busch series or the Craftsman truck series currently using that number, he HAS to belong to Kyle Petty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>