The Arkanssouri Blog.: Someone enroll Senator Golddigger in a composition class.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Someone enroll Senator Golddigger in a composition class.

I swear, I was more fluent than this in the sixth grade!

"They are just recovering from war, and the women their are trying to get involved in the political process," Carnahan said. "It's required that they have 30 percent women in their assembly. Of course, this is a Muslim nation, and they don't have a lot of background of women in leadership. So, the idea was to try to encourage them in this new role. I found when I went over there and talked to them that I was inspired by them. I was supposed to be over there inspiring them, but it was really the other way around.

"I came home and I realized that we just really don't appreciate what we have here. Here we have (Kosovo) fighting so hard for democracy, having so many old hatreds and animosities to overcome. We have a lot of problems here at home, but somehow we're able to solve them in a much better way. So, I felt good about their progress, but I felt very proud of what we've accomplished here in America."


How many times in two paragraphs can one person start a sentence with 'so'? And I'm going to overlook the 'their.' It might be some editor that's illiterate in that instance, not Senator Golddigger.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Whited said...

She may have been the dumbest, most unprepared woman ever to serve in the U.S. Senate. That's surely true in modern times, at least.

The Dems should be ashamed of using that poor, dumb woman the way they did, in their desperate, craven attempt to hold on to political power at all costs.

I feel a little sorry for her. She was used and still hasn't a clue. It's not nice for politicos to use grieving widows by taking advantage of her obvious pride in and devotion to her husband.

Thank goodness you have a good Senator in her place now. Hell, he's better than the nitwits we have from Texas. Gawd, I miss Phil Gramm.

11:30 AM  
Blogger The Last American said...

Ashcroft COULD have kept her out of the Senate by challenging the illegitimate election of her dead husband, but didn't.

And our illustrious governor, if scheduled for brain surgery, apparently feels that the brain surgeon's spouse is qualified to step in and perform the operation, should his doctor meet some sticky end.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
<<-Arkansas Blog+>>